Warning: Last items in stock!
Marseille soap Cube for laundry
For more than 110 years and four generations of family, this soap is make from vegetable oils exclusively, carefully selected. It contains no dyes or synthetic adjuvant. It is not derived from petroleum or animal fats, like most soaps and shower gels trade.
The process of making "the Marseillaise" guarantees a soap "pure Extra", free of any impurities. He takes care of all skin types, especially the most sensitive (babies, allergic skins...) Olive oil brings its nourishing virtues: Marius Fabre soap with olive oil helps to reduce dryness skin*.
* Dermatological study SVHO / 99, Faculty of Medicine of Montpellier, Dermatology Service
Pure vegetable, biodegradable, phosphate-free or synthetic products, it does not pollute rivers and contributes to the preservation of the environment. In addition, it requires very little packaging. It lasts very long, especially when it is dried. Its longevity makes it a particularly economical product.
1. Composition: Vegetable oils exclusively, no perfume, no coloring, no preservatives.
2. A manufacturing method: cauldron cooking, according to a specific saponification process, called "Marseilles process" comprising five steps. Cauldron manufacturing takes a week to 10 days.
3. Geographical origin: Made in the historic basin making soap from Marseille: Marseille region now corresponding to the Department of Bouches-du-Rhône (13).
- Oils 100% vegetable
- No dye, no perfume, no preservatives
- Without chemical additives
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide
- For laundry:
Rub the stain with Marseille soap cube, before washing. Set machine. Ideal for grease stains, difficult stains and shirt collars.
Laundry by hand: gently washes all textiles, especially delicate items (baby linen, wool, silk, lace, etc.)
Wet your machine. Clean with household soap. Lather. Rinse with clear water.
- To wash hands
- Can also be used for the toilet of the face and body