Marseille soap Cube for laundry 200gr
Marseille soap Cube for laundry
In 120 years of existence, Marius Fabre has preserved the tradition of making real Marseille soap. Today, an important step has been taken, symbolized by the replacement of palm oil from all its soaps with very special oil, oleic sunflower oil.
The process of making "the Marseillaise" guarantees a soap "pure Extra", free of any impurities. He takes care of all skin types, especially the most sensitive (babies, allergic skins...) Olive oil brings its nourishing virtues: Marius Fabre soap with olive oil helps to reduce dryness skin*.
* Dermatological study SVHO / 99, Faculty of Medicine of Montpellier, Dermatology Service
Pure vegetable, biodegradable, phosphate-free or synthetic products, it does not pollute rivers and contributes to the preservation of the environment. In addition, it requires very little packaging. It lasts very long, especially when it is dried. Its longevity makes it a particularly economical product.
Insist for the logo introduced by the Union of Professionals Marseille Soap. This logo guarantees an authentic Marseille soap, made in three essential criteria:
1. Composition: Vegetable oils exclusively, no perfume, no coloring, no preservatives.
2. A manufacturing method: cauldron cooking, according to a specific saponification process, called "Marseilles process" comprising five steps. Cauldron manufacturing takes a week to 10 days.
3. Geographical origin: Made in the historic basin making soap from Marseille: Marseille region now corresponding to the Department of Bouches-du-Rhône (13).
- 100% vegetable oils (Oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil)
- Free from artificial colourings, fragrance and preservatives
- Without chemical additives
- Without palm oil
- For laundry:
Rub the stain with Marseille soap cube, before washing. Set machine. Ideal for grease stains, difficult stains and shirt collars.
Laundry by hand: gently washes all textiles, especially delicate items (baby linen, wool, silk, lace, etc.)
Wet your machine. Clean with household soap. Lather. Rinse with clear water.
- To wash hands
- Can also be used for the toilet of the face and body
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Sunflowerseedate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide